Have you dreamed of photographing beautiful Parisian models in the City of Lights? This fashion photography workshop will take us on location to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This is the ultimate workshop for beginner fashion photographers.
Paris Fashion Photography
The Paris Fashion Photography Workshop
The team will arrive and meet in Paris at the studio for a hands-on workshop. We’ll start with talks on fashion photography covering current industry trends for styling, lighting techniques, and poses.
You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how pro fashion photographer Anna Dabrowska conducts a photoshoot, including conception and shoot prep, working with natural and artificial light, styling and posing models, and post-processing images.
Each participant will have an opportunity to work with a model on set and conduct their own guided photoshoot. We’ll have group discussions, photo reviews, and Q&A sessions to help you get the most out of the workshop. This is your chance to build up your fashion photography portfolio in the fashion capital of the world.
What You’ll Learn
Fashion Shoot Prep
- Fashion photography industry trends
- How to prepare for a fashion shoot
- How to break into the fashion photography industry
- How to select your best images
- Post-processing techniques using Adobe Lightroom
- Photoshop editing to fashion photography standards
- Overview of studio photography gear
- How to work with a makeup artist and stylist
- Studio and natural lighting techniques
- How to conduct a fashion photography shoot
- Tips for working with and posing models
- Studio rental, lighting, and applicable photography permits
- Interactive group instruction and live demonstrations
- One-on-one photoshoots assisted by the pros
- Hired models, stylist, and makeup artist
- Meals and refreshments
About The Instructors
Hillary Fox is a pro travel and lifestyle photographer represented by Getty Images and Stocksy United.
Join the OnGoingPro mailing list to stay informed of upcoming photography workshops and photowalks around the world.